Christ the King's Octoberfest
Cathedral of Christ the King
9:00pm - 3:00am
8:00pm - 3:00am
Lexington's Premier Fall Festival is back in full force this year!
Oktoberfest features fun for all ages. Featuring German food offerings and delicious options from a variety of your favorite food vendors. Not to mention live music, kid’s games, the infamous Celebrity Cake Wheel, BINGO, Black Jack and more.
- 5:00 PM Lauren Mink & Dale Adams
- 6:00 PM Jump the Curb
- 7:00 PM Mojo Tones
- 8:00 PM Frogman
- 9:30 PM Spazmatics
- 4:00 PM Rebecca Whitney & Shawn Waddle
- 5:00 PM DeadAir Dennis & Bryan Himes
- 6:00 PM Worn Jets
- 7:00 PM Rebel Without a Cause
- 8:00 PM Magnolia Boulevard
- 9:30 PM The Last Bandoleros
The Oktoberfest Chairs, school, and parish leaders want everyone to enjoy this year;s event. In preparing, we have reviewed local and federal guidelines, consulted with those in the healthcare field, and listened to concerns from the Oktoberfest committee. As a result, we have implemented the following COVID protocols to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus:
- Masks will be encouraged, particularly in high traffic areas,
- High touch areas will be routinely sanitized,
- All events will be held outdoors,
- Fans will be used to improve ventilation,
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available,
- No children’s inflatables this year,
- Kid’s games will be more dispersed and limited to the hours of 4-7pm on Friday and 1-5pm on Saturday.
There is no way to mitigate every risk. And we understand if you or your family chooses to forgo Oktoberfest this year, either as a volunteer or attendee. We hope you will support the event through purchasing a car raffle ticket, bidding on a take-a-chance item, or donating directly to Oktoberfest.