Paris Storytelling Festival
11:00pm - 1:00am
1:00pm - 12:30am
1:00pm - 5:00pm
The annual Paris Storytelling Festival is held in the beautiful and architecturally significant towns of Paris and Carlisle, Kentucky, surrounded by charming Bluegrass horse farms and historical culture. The festival is geared to the old and the new, bringing together counties steeped in tradition yet open to the youth of tomorrow. Stories, music, history and hospitality abound as the communities come together to celebrate and share their love of story.
- 7-9PM: Friday Feature @Paris Livery, 226 Pleasant Street, Paris ($10 admission)
- 9-9:50AM: Breakfast @ Trackside at the Depot, 134 East 10th Street, Paris (Breakfast available for purchase)
- 10-10:50AM: Westside Storytime w/ Octavia Sexton and Sky Bird @ Chief Reed Park, 1100 Stewart Street, Paris
- 10AM-12PM: Workshop: Storytelling in Clinical Care w/ Regi Carpenter @ Paris-Bourbon County Public Library, 701 High Street, Paris (free, but reservations required)
- 11:30AM-1PM: Horse Farm Tour @ Denali Stud, 1700 Georgetown Road, Paris ($20 admission)
- 11AM-12PM: Jam Session w/ Michael Johnathon @ Hopewell Museum, 800 Pleasant Street, Paris
- 2-4:30PM: Storytelling Showcase @ Wallis Arboretum, 616 Pleasant Street, Paris
- 6:30-8:30PM: An Evening of Dinner & Storytelling @ Wallis House, 616 Pleasant Street, Paris ($35 admission)
- Storytelling in the Churches: Schedule and locations coming soon.